Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chemical Chad

Chad Vangaalen never fails to inspire me. After first seeing his animations for Holy Fuck - Milkshake, I started to hear his own tunes around. It wasn't long before he completely took over my sound system and become one of my favourite artists. He was coming into Toronto to play at the Horseshoe for a fest, but I didn't have any money. So I instead I went to MTV LIVE to hear him play a few songs. Almost no one showed up, so I had the honor of just sitting in front of him in awe. He never ceases to amaze me and really reinvent what it means to be a sincere and talented artist.




love love love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
SENTIMENTAL/AMATEUR/FILM ONLY. I am interested in exploring the line between adolescent curiosity and juvenility. badvalleys@hotmail.ca for any qeustions. yeye

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Fan klub