Sunday, May 31, 2009

In a heartbeat

I first saw Heartbeat Hotel at my friends party/show back in November. I had never heard their name around before, so I had no idea what I was about to get into. Between the purple Christmas lights and the all the different noise pedals, they created this beautiful fuzzy atmoshpere. It was something completely different and sincere. To be honest, it really moved me. Seeing Heartbeat at a venue is just as fun, but there was just something very special about getting to see them at more of a closed in, intimate setting.
The Lonely Vegabound has this to say about the band,
"This is a sonic collage that shuffles through alt-rock, Krautrock, drawing on that droning avant-garde spirit of The Velvet Underground and The Fall. Manic energy of a band of a revolution in the making. " I couldn't agree more



Scarlett xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
SENTIMENTAL/AMATEUR/FILM ONLY. I am interested in exploring the line between adolescent curiosity and juvenility. badvalleys@hotmail.ca for any qeustions. yeye

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Fan klub