Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drowning in dreams

Naps have been fucking me up
I thought they would do me some good, because I never sleep.
But now I can't tell the difference between what I've been dreaming and whats real. Its like some one went into my head, put a bunch of situations in them, and scrambled it all together. I woke up yesterday (I think), wondering if had been at a party, got drunk, and been drugged. But then I really sat down, thought about it, and it didn't add up. Still, I don't know where I've been the past couple of days... I wish some one would tell me



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
SENTIMENTAL/AMATEUR/FILM ONLY. I am interested in exploring the line between adolescent curiosity and juvenility. badvalleys@hotmail.ca for any qeustions. yeye

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Fan klub