Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hunting for virgins













For those that don't know, The Virgins are my 'boyband' weakness
Donald, with that overbite and funny voice. Nick, who is masculine but still portrays a nice vibe. And Wade, my personal favourite, who posses this beautiful sweet but sexy energy. So when I heard they were coming to Toronto, I planned months in advance to get tickets.

With a fever and a fake I.D., I made my way into the El Macombo on a Thursday night.
Anya Marie started off the night with an adorable set. Shes the kind of girl you just want to cook into a cake and share with everyone. After an hour, Lissy Trullie came up to do their set. (Lissy has to be the sexiest women I have ever witnessed. Ever)

They played a fantastic set, even with the randoms that came shouting at them for The Virgins. Then finally, around midnight, The Virgins came on

They played an amazing set. People were already hammered by this point, and fights kept happening. At one point, an idiot from the audience jumped up on the stage, and dove into the crowd... And landed on the stone flooring, trashed with broken bottles

And of course all the chicks there were on them.
Girl: Heeeey, we need some more bass over here!
Donald: Oh yeah? Do you want more bass, or a little bit more BASSIST! HAHAA!!!

Nick was wearing a Canada cap

My fever was terrible, but I did my best to enjoy the show.
Wade gave me sex stares from stage, so I guess were destined to wind up together.
I'll invite you to the wedding... Eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
SENTIMENTAL/AMATEUR/FILM ONLY. I am interested in exploring the line between adolescent curiosity and juvenility. badvalleys@hotmail.ca for any qeustions. yeye

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Fan klub